Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr X

PRO MEMBER
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mr X

Not sure what forum to post this in.

Has anyone or does anyone subscribe to Mr X's tips?

He seems to have two different services. A website/email one, which cost's 29 per quarter. The first month is free and you can claim your money back (apparently) in the next three month's.

He seems to back ante post at big odds then lay them off.

The other service is a text one at 29 per month called Bet Bank Alerts. You get up to 30 tips per month for this service, and the first month is free.
    The Bet Bank Alerts one has a website too, but I can;t seem to check the reuslts because I get a "log in failed" message.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere, albeit 3-4 years ago, that you often get on at the advised prices.
    There seems to be a helpline too.

It all sounds very good and professional.

Anyone had any experience of this service?

Thoughts please.........

Pro Member
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mr X

Assuming it's te same one, after all anyone can call themselves Mr X, there are a few members here who talk very highly of him. Krimmer2 being one person as I recall.

I saw his tips as a guest tipster for Matt Nesbit's tipping service last year when I had a go at their free trial and he seemed effective. It did tend to be spread betting tips alot though and that doesn't pump my nads I'm afraid!

PRO MEMBER
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cheers for the replay Cupid.

BTW - I meant to say I heard you often can't get on at the advised prices.

Not sure if that's still the case, but if it is his profit level would be completely different from reality.

Another worrying thing is I can't seen to access any of the links to his services from this website: http://www.oxonpress.com/sportsbettingproducts.html

With it being free for a month I am tempted to join, but it would be helpful if his websites were more accessible, and I had some decent feedback.

Pro Member
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Kev View Post
    Cheers for the replay Cupid.

BTW - I meant to say I heard you often can't get on at the advised prices.

Not sure if that's still the case, but if it is his profit level would be completely different from reality.

Another worrying thing is I can't seen to access any of the links to his services from this website: http://www.oxonpress.com/sportsbettingproducts.html

With it being free for a month I am tempted to join, but it would be helpful if his websites were more accessible, and I had some decent feedback.
    I see what you mean, every link I have clicked on doesnt work, not very professional at all.

PRO MEMBER
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,660 Times in 2,577 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Scouse

Yes, you're right - he backs long-priced sports selections and lays them off later. I tried his 'free month trial' a while back - it did work up to a point, they tended to be fairly 'long-play' trades as far as I remember ie back Chelsea and Man U to win the premiership at the start of the season - at some stage there's a good chance that one of these can be laid off, then hope the other one goes on a run so you can lay them off - that sort of thing.
    If you're happy tying your money up for fairly long periods then yes, I do believe he does make a profit - it just wasn't for me.
    Dave

Pro Member
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Scouse Kev

I subscribe to three services from MrX.

Betbank Alerts-mainly football, Rugby & tennis bets but all sports are covered. Prices are hard to get even when you're looking at oddschecker when the text arrives, If he advises a bet @ 2.1 the price will usually be changing to 2 or 1.91 but he also has a minimum price to take.

The Linebacker-NFL bets mainly handicaps-last 8 bets have all won.

The insider- mainly ante-post bets , odds vary from evens upto 100-1 advised prices hard to get. He tends to play tournaments with this service backing two or more teams to win ending up with both finalists like in the Davis Cup last weekend. Theres a link to the August issue somewhere on this site.

Pro Member
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Links seem to be working now

Dave, did you have any trouble cancelling after your month? did you just cancel your Direct debit?

Spooky, where are the details for the NFL bets? How much does he charge for those?

PRO MEMBER
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I read somewhere else on the internet that it's nigh on impossible to get the advised odds for the Bet Bank Alerts, as someone else has mentioned.

I finally got an email from the vendor because I asked to see the results. He didn't send me them, just a summary saying he's 50+ points up this year. No doubt at his advised odds rather than "real" prices.

I'm going to give it a miss.

I have found what appears to be a very good tipster. It's football and it's been showing decent profits for 18 month's. They started proofing them a few month's ago, so seem genuine.
    It's €100 per month though, which is slightly off putting.

I'm considering it though.

Thanks for all the replies chaps.

Pro Member
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is enough to cancel Direct Debit (you could let them know about it).
    Just be 100% sure it is Direct Debit on your account not recurring payment on your card (either debit or credit one) as you won't be able to cancel it from your side.

Pro Member
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I get the nfl bets by text like betbank alerts the site is nflbet.co.uk. I'd put a link in but i don't know how to do it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast