Free Betting Tips
Make thousands RISK FREE
    Registered Users
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

UK Football Betting Tips Lay the half-time draw

Hello Everyone,
    This is my first post so be nice LOL! I have been trying as everyone has, to get a system thats between 90% - 95% risk free from losing (impossible i know).

I system i was thinking about was laying the half-time draw in a football match, then trying to back it up with backing the other possible out comes if it ends up drawing at half time, which are:
    1.draw half/draw full, 2 draw half/home full, 3. draw half/away full.

(e.g.) Charlton vs Swindon tomorrow 17th may 2010.

lay the half time draw @ 2.28

Then back,
    1.draw half/draw full @ 5.9, 2 draw half/home full @ 5.6, 3. draw half/away full @ 9.8.

What i was trying to achieve is to do is, make 1 from every game without any risk? (i know this is impossible before the game starts), but i was wondering does ANYONE out there have any good ideas to make this kind of system 90%-95% risk free?

Again just new to the site (very good), and it seems like alot of people in here, might have tried something like this before or even now at the minute, would like to here a few good ideas to make this a system that can be used daily to make a small second income maybe?

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Lay the half-time draw

You lay 100 @ 2.28 gives you a 128 loss if it is a draw at half-time
    100 dutch on the 3 outcomes gives you 122 profit if it is a draw at half-time

I have looked at this in the past but it will not produce any profit

Registered Users
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Maximus thanks for the reply,
    Yeah i know you cant full proof it with no risk of losing, i was just wondering if anyone has used this method at 90% and made profit?

e.g. maybe backing the away team to win 0-1 or 0-2 at the start of the game etc.

was just looking for a few new ideas or different ways of approaching a betting system like this?

Pro Member
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

One strategy I've been meaning to look at is where you find a match where goals are expected (where the price of 0-0 is around 22) and lay the half time draw and back the 0-0 (with a stake around 1/5th the size of your HT LTD stake) to give you a bit of insurance. Then you trade out if a goal is scored in the 1st half in the HT market for an overall profit or trade out on the 0-0 at HT if no goal is scored in the 1st half to limit your losses. Lack of liquidity can be an issue though I think in the inplay HT markets although it does have the advantage that you don't have to worry so much about the 'wrong' team scoring first as you do in the regular match odds market. If you can't get matched in the HT Match odds market after a 1st half goal then I suppose you could always back the 1-1 (and take a bit of insurance on 2-2) in the HT Correct score market instead which will be at around the same price as the draw. I haven't had time to test this but I think the idea may have some merit.

Registered Users
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks very much watcher,
    thats the kind of thing i was looking for, just a different approach to what i was doing. Once you get something in your head it's hard to divert away, you always think your missing something, but when someone gives you a different approach the old head starts to think again, and new and different ideas start! good man,

More ideas welcome!